If your employee is injured on the job, swift and effective recovery may depend on the quality and timeliness of medical care he or she receives.
As a fellowship-trained orthopedic specialist, Dr. Paul Meli has many years of experience treating work-related injuries. He can accurately assess the cause and severity of an injury, prescribe the best course of treatment, and get your employee back to work before you know it.
At Paul Meli Orthopedic Surgery, we will promptly evaluate your employee, make a diagnosis, and develop a comprehensive treatment plan that is focused on achieving maximum medical improvement (MMI) as quickly as possible. We keep employers, case managers, claims adjusters, and attorneys in the loop with timely work status reports and regular communication.
Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
Dr. Meli can also provide an independent medical examination (IME) to determine an employee’s return to work status, as well as second opinions for injured employees.
In addition, Dr. Meli is an active member or sponsor of the following associations:
- Workers’ Compensation Institute (WCI)
- International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals – Southeast Florida Chapter
- Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA) of South Florida
- South Florida Case Management Network
- Broward County Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section
- Broward Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (BARN)
- Broward County School Board
- Broward Sheriff's Office Deputies Association
Workers’ Comp Treatment in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
When it comes to treating a work-related injury, trust the leader in orthopedic care in South Florida. Call Paul Meli Orthopedic Surgery at our Fort Lauderdale office at (954) 324-7711 to schedule an appointment for your employee.